The Cambridge School has an open admission policy.
The Cambridge School accepts applications and admits students from
all parts of the city of Chicago and surrounding communities. Education
at Cambridge is considered a privilege. Students are admitted on
the basis of academic ability, scholarship, and the family’s
desire to embrace the educational philosophy of the school.
Apply using PDF
Teacher Questionnaire K-1st
Download Teacher Questionnaire K-1st PDF
Teacher Questionnaire 2nd-6th
Download Teacher Questionnaire 2nd-6th PDF
Principal Questionnaire K-6th
Download Principal Questionnaire K-6th PDF
The Cambridge School does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration
of its educational, admission, financial aid or employment policies,
or any other programs administered by the school.
Applying to The Cambridge School is E-A-S-Y
Examine the School
- Schedule a school tour or classroom visit.
- Attend a Cambridge Preview open house.
Apply for Admissions
- Request an Application for Admission.
- Complete and return the Application for Admission
with a non-refundable $125 application fee.
- Early priority admissions applications due by
Schedule an Assessment
- Schedule an applicant individual learning plan
(ILP) assessment where we will look for developmental readiness,
academic aptitude, and behavioral matters for all applicants.
- Attend a parent/guardian interview with the administrator
or admissions director.
Your Acceptance Letter
- Upon acceptance, admission letters will be mailed
to each family applying to The Cambridge School.
- Select payment option for tuition and fees,
which is due within ten (10) days of notification in order to
reserve a place at The Cambridge School.
- Applicants receiving scholarships have the option
of monthly payments throughout the year. The first month tuition
payment is due within ten (10) days of acceptance.
- The Welcome Packet will be mailed and include
all necessary forms and deadline information.
Admissions decisions are made when the entire application
process has been completed.
It is just